There are various ways to cook bird nest and it depends on individual's preference. We have shared with you below a common way to cook the Bird Nest:
1. First, soak the Bird Nest with clear or mineral water in a big bowl for roughly 30-45 mins depending on the speed of expansion
2. Proceed to remove any remaining tiny feathers and dirt specks with a pair of forceps then drain out the water (You can skip this step if you buy from us)
3. Prepare a double boiler by filling the external pot with water till it reaches half the height of the internal pot.
4. Place the Bird Nest into the internal pot and fill it with hot water.
5. Leave to boil for 1 hour on medium fire.
6. You can consume it hot or cold. Cooked Bird Nest can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.